Monday, August 8, 2011

August Warmer & Scent of the Month!

I am really excited to show you all the August Warmer of the Month. It's beautiful, summery, makes ya feel happy and I just love it! The name of the warmer is Sol: "The majestic sunflower faces the sun througout the day, actually turning from east to west as it rises and sets - a true lover of light and warmth. Drink in the sun's rays with Sol, a bright, hand-painted beauty in the sunniest shade of goldenrod, highlighted by hints of chalky white. Delicate, climbing tendrils accent a giant, embossed sunflower in full bloom, as large vent holes emit pronouced beams of light - homage to an endless summer sky. Capture the essence of the mighty sunflower with Sol."

DSW-SOLX



August Scent of the Month is the refreshing Just Breathe. "Breathe deeply as soothing eucalyptus, zesty lemon, and a medley of mints comfort and rejuvenate."

5 comments:

Sadie said...

I don't think I really like these colors. Can't wait to see the next one!

Janice said...

That is so pretty!


Janice
Celebrating Family

Wendi said...

That would look great in my kitchen :)

Unknown said...

I have been meaning to buy a warmer for forever. I keep trying to win one :)

Wendy said...

Very pretty!

Wendy
Around My Family Table